Fix iPhone Error code 9, 4005, 4013, 4104 unable to update IOS
Hey, I am using iPhone 5s and when it gets connected to iTunes error 9, 4005, 4013, 4014 are shown and which is telling that your OS cannot be updated because of these errors?
Update to the latest version of iTunes and make sure iPhone has enough space to bring in new updates. Also, Update your Mac or PC windows for critical or recent updates
How to Fix iPhone error code 9, 4005, 4013, 4104?
- Clean up your iPhone by deleting some faulty apps and unused apps which is taking space and making your iPhone slow.
- Check you Faulty/Duplicate cable or port if it is dusty clean it with safety pin easily.
- Then check that wifi is working properly or not?
- Reboot your phone after cleaning it, just press and hold the Home button and sleep/wake button at once for about ten seconds. On 7 and 7 Plus, press and hold the volume down button and sleep/wake at once
- At last, Restart your PC/Laptop as well as your iPhone and connect it again
Unable to update IOS Connected to iTunes| Fix iPhone error code 9, 4005, 4013, 4104