How can i transfer my contacts from Windows to Android Phone???
Transfer Contacts From windows phone to android phone
↣ You can Sync Micro-soft account with Windows Phone.
↣ login Microsoft account in your desktop and then press drop-down to out-look and select members.
↣ Select the Manage account and choose the Export to Outlook to another service.
↣ Press the “Save” button to export the contact file outlookcontacts.csv on the desktop.
↣ You have to transfer your file through Windows Live contacts in your google account.
- login into your g-mail account
- In the home page, click on mail or G-mail and the top left of screen & choose the contacts.
- In the Contacts folder press More & select to Import.
- And choose the file .
- Open the location of windows live contacts file outlookcontacts.csv and open it.
- Click on Import tab & wait for the completion of importing process.
↣ Finally into your mobile.
↣ Go to the Settings/Accounts/Synchronise or Settings
↣ Under Manage accounts option click on google account into your android phone.
↣ Then finally you will add your account in your phone. press the “Sync Contacts” key.
↣ And then you are ready to use your contacts in your android phone.