Fix Windows 10 KB4056892 update repeatedly tries to install on the system but unable to install and showing error message 0x800f0845.
Solution for fix windows 10 error 0x800f0845
This error might be occurred because of Windows update broken component or maybe because of any software clash. You can try to fix this issue with below steps
- Reboot your Windows several times, it will start with Automatic Repair
- When Automatic Repair option comes, select Troubleshoot> Advanced options.
- Click on Startup settings> then Restart.
- Click on F4 for Safe Mode screen.
- In Safe Mode click on Windows Key+I for open settings
- Click on Update and Security option then Press Windows Update option.
- Select KB4056892 Update in update history option and click on Uninstall
If you are not able to run the computer in Safe Mode, then you can fix 0x800f0845 windows error from Repair your computer screen option.
- Restart Windows
- Click on F8 while windows restart for REpair your computer screen
- Open Command Prompt and type following command
dism /image:d\\ /remove-package
As of now, Microsoft is not supporting KB4056892 update. Temporarily it is not distributed and it will be renewed after some time.
Tags: Fix Windows 10 error 0x800f0845, Windows 10 KB4056892(16299.192) update installing error 0x800f0845 1909 0x800f0845 kb4551762 servicing stack updates(windows 10) windows 10 update failed to install windows update troubleshooter