Fix error 31 QuickBooks 2018 state_w2.xlt or state_sui.xls
Yesterday, I open my system to use QuickBooks desktop 2018 but was unable to open. It shows me error state_w2.xlt or state_sui.xls. error 31. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this error?
How to Fix error 31 QuickBooks 2018 state_w2.xlt or state_sui.xls?
- Restart the computer to close all the unnecessary programs.
- Take backup of your QuickBooks company file
- Go to the System Control Panel
- Click on Program and features.
- You see the installed applications, click on QuickBooks and then press
- Then, Continue> Next
Reinstalling QuickBooks can a good way to fix this issue. Commonly error 31 comes because of hardware malfunctioning and corruption. Damaged Microsoft office files installed on the system can occur this error.
- Check the main components of the pc like antivirus, 3rd party software installed
- on your pc, internet connection to identify & fix the error code.
- Uninstall all security software that you recently installed on your pc.
- Deactivate the Windows firewall and Antivirus =.
- Check that no other application is running in the background while doing the
- Check system update. If their system update is available do install it.
- Open windows explorer and come on that file which is related to the error
- code 31.
- To open this file, double click on it. It will ask you to select the program
- related to that file.
- Choose Excel > then click on OK
I hope it will fix the issue.
Quickbooks 2018 state_w2.xlt or state_sui.xls error 31 fix