Please do the following steps to Remove Error code BSOD 124 :
- First Go to the BIOS by pressing DEL during POST >> Go to Advanced Chipset Features.
- Go to CPU Configuration >> Select C1E Enhanced Halt State and set it to Disabled.
- Press F10 to save the changes and exit.
- Insert the Windows 7 installation disc.
- Restart your computer.
- If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc.
- Note: If your computer is not configured to start from a CD or DVD.
- check the information that came with your computer.
- You may need to change your computer’s BIOS settings.
- For more information, see BIOS: frequently asked questions.
- Choose your language settings & then click Next.
- Click Repair your computer.
- Select the operating system you want to repair & then click Next.
- On the System Recovery Options menu.
- Click Startup Repair Startup.
- If Startup Repair is a preinstalled recovery option on your computer.
- Remove all floppy disks CDs & DVDs from your computer & then restart your computer \r.
Topics – Files and Tools to Clean Related How to Remove Error code BSOD 124 on Windows 7
XP blue screen errors Windows XP blue screen errors and sys BSOD ndis sys BSOD blue screen machine check exception portcls sys blue screen usbport sys blue screen windows XP blue screen fix bluescreen codes blue screen registry error bccode 7f blue screen when installing windows XP