Fix QuickBooks Error 59
Last night, I tried to log on to the QuickBooks file on the server. Every time I got the error code 59. What is this error? I can copy the file to my desktop and able to open it but unable to open the file from the server. Can anyone fix this issue?
System Requirements for fix QuickBooks Error 59
Solution 1: Re create and delete .ND file
To create .ND(network descriptor) file, you have to scan the folder where the company file stored. The network descriptor collects information about your computer.
- Click on Windows, and type QuickBooks Database Service Manager
- Select QuickBooks Database Service Manager > then click on Add New Folder and
- search the folder storing the company file.
- When all required folders added click on Scan
- Data files appear under the QuickBooks company file which has searched.
- click on close
- Please make sure .Band file must be created for each company data file.
Solution 2: Open company file using UNC Path
- Open the QuickBooks
- Choose the file and click to Open or restore company
- Select the option open the company file and click on next
- Hot My network places from the left side of the opened company file
- Double click on Entire Network and select the location where the company file is stored.
- Click on company file and then Hit Open
I Hope, this solution may help you. If still getting error then go to the next
Solution 3: Installation Wizard
- Take a backup of your company file
- Restart the computer to close all unwanted programs.
- When the computer starts goto the Control panel
- Then, go for programs and features.
- Select Uninstall a program
- Search for QuickBooks and click on Uninstall/Change
- Click on Continue
- Choose the Repair option and hit the Next button, you must wait to complete the repair process.
- When repair finished clicking on Finish and then once again restart the computer.
- Then, download the latest QuickBooks releases and payroll tax table.
I Hope, this solution can fix the issue of error 50 on QuickBooks.
Tags: quickbooks nd file error error code 59