How to get rid of HYDRACRYPT Ransomware
My laptop has a virus. I am constantly seeing a red README_DECRYPT_HYDRA_ID_[8 random characters].png wallpaper and all of my document have converted into .hydracrypt_ID_ extension. Kindly help me in deleting or removing this Virus. Please help me in getting rid of it?
Your system has been affected by hydracrypt ransomware. It can come to your system through spammy sites or spam email. You need to solve the problem or your Ransome may increase.
So, if you want to remove HYDRACRYPT virus manually then do the followings:
Remove from Registry
- Press Ctrl+ALT+Del >> Select and open Task Manager >> Stop hydracrypt Process
- Go to start menu and type control panel >> press enter
- Go to folder options >> Go to View tab >> show hidden file and folder >> Click OK
- Delete all the virus related files
- Press windows key + R >>Type regedit >> Click on OK
- Delete all Hydracrypt associated files and registries.
- Restart your computer
Remove from Control Panel
- Go to start and search for control Panel press enter
- Select Add/Remove programs >> Locate Hydracrypt ransomware from the installed programs and uninstall it.
- Restart your PC
Manually Remove Locky Virus
- Press ctrl + Shift + ESC>>Select & Open Task Manager
- Click on Processes Tab and find the Ransomware Process.
- You will find a process SVCHOST.EXE in %temp% folder.
- Navigate to %appdata%/roaming folder>>delete the executable file.
- Press windows key + R >> Type regedit and go to
Reveal all hidden File and folders
- Press windows key + R
- Type notepad%windir%system32/Drivers/etc/hosts
- This command opens a file but if you are hacked you will see a list of IP’s connected with you.
- Go to Seach Bar and type msconfig>>Press enter to open a windows pop-up
- Goto Startup>>uncheck unknown entries as the manufacturer.