File name: KinectRuntime-v1.7-Setup.exe 110.9 MB
System Requirement for download windows runtime driver v1.7
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Embedded Standard 7,32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, Dual-core 2.66-GHz or faster processor, Dedicated USB 2.0 bus,2 GB RAM, A Microsoft Kinect for Windows sensor, NET Framework 4.0 or .NET Framework 4.5
Install instruction: How to Install windows 7 v1.7 driver
- To install the Kinect for Windows Runtime v1.7, Click on the below link:
- Make sure the Kinect sensor is not plugged into any of the USB ports on the computer.
- Remove any other drivers for the Kinect sensor.
- From the download location, double-click on KinectRuntime-v1.7-Setup. This single installer works for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Once the Kinect for Windows Runtime has completed installing successfully, ensure the Kinect sensor is plugged into an external power source and then plug the Kinect sensor into the PC’s USB port. The drivers will load automatically.
- The Kinect sensor should now be working correctly.