Hey ,I am using iPhone 5s and when it gets connected to iTunes error 9 ,4005 ,4013 ,4014 are shown and which is telling that your OS cannot be updated because of these errors ?
- Use the latest version of iTunes
- Make sure iPhone has enough space to bring in a new update.
- Also make sure the iPhone is not low on battery.
- Update your Mac or PC, if there is an update available for it.
* Clean up your iPhone by deleting some faulty apps and unused apps which is taking space and making your iPhone slow.
* Check you Faulty/Duplicate cable or port if it is dusty clean it with safety pin easily.
* Then check that wifi is working properly or not ?
* Reboot your phone after cleaning it , just press and hold the Home button and sleep/wake button at once for about ten seconds. On 7 and 7 Plus, press and hold the volume down button and sleep/wake at once
* At last Restart your PC/Laptop as well as your iPhone and connect it again