KinectRuntime-v1.5-Setup.exe 110.7 MB
The Kinect for Windows Runtime only includes the Kinect for Windows driver and runtime environment. Runtime v1.5 is 100% compatible with Kinect for Windows v1.0 and v1.5 applications.
System Requirement :
Kinect for Windows Runtime v1.5 compatible with Windows 7, Windows Embedded Standard 7
A Microsoft Kinect for Windows sensor, 2 GB RAM, Dual-core 2.66-GH, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64),NET Framework 4.0
Install instruction :
To install the Kinetic Windows Run-time v1.5
- Make sure the Kinect sensor is not plugged into any of the USB ports on the computer.
- Remove any other drivers for the Kinect sensor.
- From the download location, double-click on KinectRuntime-v1.5-Setup.exe. This single installer works for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Once the Kinect for Windows Runtime has completed installing successfully, ensure the Kinect sensor is plugged into an external power source and then plug the Kinect sensor into the PC’s USB port. The drivers will load automatically.
- The Kinect sensor should now be working correctly.
Download Kinect for Windows Runtime v1.5 Driver :
Direct Download Kinect for Windows Runtime v1.5 Link :